Services funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) are charged according to current NDIS Support Catalogue. Please note that services provided through the NDIS are necessarily more complex and require additional resources. This is reflected in the fees.
NDIS participants can access our services where their NIDS plan states that Improved Daily Living Supports are:
- Self-managed: Where the participant claims funding from their NDIS plan to pay providers themselves or have their plan nominee or child representative do this on their behalf. In this case providers will invoice them directly for supports they have agreed the providers will provide.
IMPORTANT: Payment is required at the end of each session or event of service
- Plan-managed: Where the plan management provider will make claims and pay providers on the participant’s behalf for supports, they have agreed the provider will provide.
IMPORTANT: The invoices will be sent to the nominated Plan Manager. The participant will only incur costs where we are unable to receive payment through the NDIS.
- NDIA-managed: Providers will claim payment directly from my NDIS plan based on active service bookings. Where supports are NDIA-managed, only NDIS registered providers can be used.
IMPORTANT: Payments will be claimed through the NDIA provider portal on the day of each session or event of service. The participant will only incur costs where we are unable to receive payment through the NDIS.
What you will need to be eligible for NDIS services with us
A current NDIS plan This must include Improved Daily Living funding available for the number of hours you allocate to us to provide the service. This is usually listed in the NDIS Plan under Capacity Building Support in the Funded Supports Information section.
What you will need before making an appointment for NDIS services
Before booking an appointment, we will need to have received:
- Originals of our Client Registration and Consent forms completed and signed by the participant or their Participant’s representative (as identified in the NDIS plan). Click here to request copies of these documents.
- A completed NDIS Service Agreement signed by the participant or their Participant’s representative (as identified in the NDIS plan) and a recognised representative of Grant Lyall Psychology Services. Click here to request copy of our NDIS Service Agreement.
- A copy of the participant’s current NDIS plan
(See Support Catalogue for details)
|Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood Interventions-Psychology
|Assessment Recommendation Therapy And/or Training (Incl. AT) -Psychology
Invoicing details (Plan Managed only)